When summertime rolls around, having racoon eyes and sun parched skin is totally normal. It’s important to adjust your beauty routine as the temperature starts to rise. In order to help your makeup to stay on all day – even in the hot and stickiest of weather, here are a few makeup essentials that every girl needs to have during summer.
Primer not only helps your makeup stay on all day but also smoothens your skin for foundation. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
- Benefit The Porefessional.
- Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion – Pore Perfecting.
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance.
For summers, I don’t recommend using foundation for every day use. Instead, use a bb cream. This will give you a natural look and will let your skin breathe. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- Rimmel BB Cream 9-In-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup.
- Fair & Lovely BB Cream.
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. Blemish Balm Cream.
L’Oréal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.
After putting on bb cream, if there are still some imperfections peeking out cover them up using a good concealer which matches your skin tone perfectly. For an under eye highlight, use a concealer which is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.
Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- LA Girl Pro Concealer.
- NYX hd Concealer.
During summers, whenever you’re feeling lazy and don’t feel like putting any makeup, put on some mascara and you’re good to go. It makes your eyes pop and makes them appear larger than they actually are. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- L’Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Feline Mascara.
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
- Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara.
Use a eyebrow pencil/powder to fill the sparse areas between your brows, you can also shape your eyebrows with it. Its a must on essential , frames your face and you go from trashy to trendy in no time. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil.
- Anastasia Beverly Hill’s eyebrow pencil.
- Luscious Perfect brows tool kit.
Blush on a must on essential adds colour to your cheeks making your skin look appealing but remember to use a little bit, going over board with your blush on does not look attractive. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- Body Shop’s blush in Marshmallow.
- CoveGirl TruBlend Blush.
- Elf Studio Blush Palette.
- Rimmel London Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in Sunkissed Cherry.
- Revlon Powder Blush in Haute Pink.
Use a bronzer instead of a full face contour/highlight to give your face dimension. This will define your cheekbones, forehead, nose and jawline making them appear thin and more prominent. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- Benefit’s hoola.
- Two Faced bronzed and poreless.
To give that summer time glow to your skin, highlight the high points of your skin. This will make your skin look dewy and fresh. Here are a few suggestions . Choose which suits you the best x
- MAC soft n gentle.
- Benefit’s high beam.
- Benefit’s watt’s up.
Any makeup look is not completed without a lipstick. Coral, orange and shocking pink lipsticks are must haves for summer.
- Miley Cyrus viva glam by Mac.
- Shocking coral by Maybelline.
AND ITS A WRAP !